- Né quelque part (Homeland) by Mohamed Hamidi with Jamel Debbouze, guests of the Festival for a special screening
- All the films being presented at Cannes Classics 2013
- Kim Novak: guest of honour at the Cannes Classics screening of Vertigo
- Un Certain Regard: Thomas Vinterberg, President of the Jury and The Bling Ring by Sofia Coppola for the opening
- Forest Whitaker and Orlando Bloom in Zulu by Jérôme Salle to close the 66th Festival
- Audrey Tautou will host the ceremonies of the 66th Festival
- THE GREAT GATSBY by Baz Luhrmann is the opening film of the 66th Festival de Cannes and in all the cinemas in France
- For L’Atelier’s 9th edition, 15 projects from 14 countries have been selected.
- Jane Campion will preside over the short films and Cinéfondation Jury.
- India, special guest country in Cannes in 2013 to celebrate a century of its cinema.
Only God Forgives by Nicolas Winding RefnCompetition
Grigris by Mahamat-Saleh HarounIn Competition
All is Lost by J.C. ChandorSpecial Screening
Goha by Jacques BaratierCannes Classics
Weekend of a ChampionSPECIAM SCREENING
Muhammad Ali's Greatest Fight by Stephen FrearsSpecial Screening
La Jaula de OroUn Certain Regard
PLANTU - One day, one drawingA kiss from cinema for Gilles Jacob
Join us on a journey through the greatest filmmaking countries. Our short articles summarize the history of cinema as seen through the eyes of specialists. Each text is brought to life...
POLAND by Christian Szafraniak
In France, when we think of Polish cinema, a few names spring to mind: Polanski, Wajda, Kieslowski, Zulawski, Skolimowski, and maybe also Munk, Kawalerowicz and Has. A slightly older...
GERMANY by Wim Wenders
Dreamed up before the Second World War (Louis Lumière should have been its first President!), the Festival didn´t actually get underway until 1946 — one effect of Germany's most...
UNITED KINGDOM by Gilles Jacob
“There is no such thing as British cinema,” François Truffaut once said, never at a loss for provocative exaggeration. Well, well! Who would have thought that our...
Cannes 2013: The Great Beauty - first look review www.guardian.co.uk - Peter Bradshaw, the 21/05/2013
Paolo Sorrentino's magnificent return to form sees him reteam with Toni Servillo for a lush, classical tale of middle-age hedonism and...
Cannes 2013: Behind The Candelabra, review www.telegraph.co.uk - Robbie Collin, the 21/05/2013
The exceptional Liberace biopic Behind the Candelabra, starring Michael Douglas, proves why film still needs Steven Soderbergh, says Robbie Collin. Science tells us that...
Cannes 2013: Shield Of Straw Review www.whatculture.com - Simon Gallagher, the 20/05/2013
Takeshi Miike is another name that seems to have become associated with Cannes a lot in the past few years. In many ways he has cut a familiar and reliable figure: you...