LA BELLE NOISEUSE
SynopsisThe film takes place in our time in the property of a great painter Edouard Frenhofer, located in the south of France.
The drama takes five days. It is concentrated around the idea of completion of the legendary painting "La belle noiseuse".
Frenhofer abandoned the work about ten years earlier before his wife, Liz, should have been the model.
- Jacques RIVETTE - Director
- Pascal BONITZER - Screenplay
- Christine LAURENT - Screenplay
- Jacques RIVETTE - Screenplay
- William LUBTCHANSKY - Cinematography
- Nicole LUBTCHANSKY - Film Editor