LA DOUBLE VIE DE VERONIQUE
SynopsisTwenty years ago, in two different towns (in France and Poland) two little girls were born. They are identical: both left-handed, they love walking bare-foot, and touch their eye with a gold ring.
Both of them have a magnificent voice, a real feeling for music and the same heart disease.
Unconsciously, one of the girls will take advantage of the experiences and wisdom of the other. Each time the first girl hurts herself with some object the other will not touch it- as if she knows that it might hurt her too.
It is a simple story of love and of a life leaving one person in order to keep on living in another body and soul.
- Patrice MERCIER - Set Designer
- Krzysztof KIESLOWSKI - Director
- Krzysztof KIESLOWSKI - Screenplay
- Krzysztof PIESIEWICZ - Screenplay
- Slawomir IDZIAK - Cinematography
- Zbigniew PREISNER - Music
- Jacques WITTA - Film Editor