SynopsisThree tough and sexy working class sisters intent on thieving and burgling their way out of poverty, masquerading as men. Gerry is the street-smart ringleader, Mandy, the hell-bent provocateur, and Jo, the levelhead kid sister.
With each heist, the gender-bending bandits get cockier and cockier until they pose not only a challenge to the law, but also to London's powerful East End underworld. During one of the robberies, Gerry is caught red-handed by a young American journalist named Daniel. Daniel is moonlighting at London's radically chic alternative newspaper, "Zero".
- David A. STEWART - Director
- Dick CLEMENT - Screenplay
- Ian LA FRENAIS - Screenplay
- David A. STEWART - Screenplay
- Karen STREET - Screenplay
- David JOHNSON - Cinematography
- David MARTIN - Film Editor