LARS OG PETER (LARS AND PETER)
SynopsisLars just wants his family to be happy, but after seeing his father in a desperate act, he finds himself more alone than ever...
Lars (9) is naïve and innocent, all he wants is for his father to be happy and his family to be together. Lars' mother is gone and life has been empty and dysfunctional without her. On the eve of his birthday, Lars’ dad, Peter, gets himself drunk and after an embarrassing argument with the next-door neighbour, Alma, ends up masturbating in the backyard. Lars sees everything. Now things are worse than ever. Lars is all alone, struggling to understand what he has seen, he has to figure everything out by himself…
Lars (9) is naïve and innocent, all he wants is for his father to be happy and his family to be together. Lars'
- Daniel BORGMAN - Director
- Daniel BORGMAN - Script / Dialogue
- Niels BUCHHOLZER - Cinematography
- Helle Kirstine EGSGAARD - Set decorator
- Michael HVIID NIELSEN - Set decorator
- Sigrid THING - Set decorator
- Jonas COLSTRUP - Music
- Dorrit ANDERSEN - Film Editor
- Håkon GARPESTAD - Sound