SynopsisA mob made up with angry parents led by the Mayor of Normal Valley, make their way up to an eerie hilltop mansion to confront its mysterious occupant : The Maestro. He has been entertaining their kids in a frightening fashion that they don't quite understand and of which they are very leery.
Approaching the mansion one of the children reveals that it is haunted; frightened, they decide to go on. Lightning lights up the cobwebbeb interior, where they will soon encounter a man with the face of a skully. This is only the beggining of their fears...
- Michael Z. HANAN - Set decorator
- Jay VETTER - Set decorator
- Stan WINSTON - Director
- Mick GARRIS - Script / Dialogue
- Stephen KING - Script / Dialogue
- Stan WINSTON - Script / Dialogue
- Russel CARPENTER - Cinematography
- Michael JACKSON - Music
- Nicholas PIKE - Music
- Marcus MANTON - Film Editor