SynopsisMontevideo, Uruguay. Jacobo, a 60-year-old man, lives alone since the death of his mother, of whom he took care up to her last day. All he has in life is a humble sock factory about to go out of business.
Marta, 48, Jacobo’s right hand, has worked for him for twenty years. She is the most experienced employee, an acting supervisor who also assumes other tasks, such as keeping Jacobo out of trouble. Over the years, they have developed a relationship of mutual dependence. Neither of them could live without the other. Nonetheless, their day to day relationship seems cold.
Jacobo never talks to Marta about anything other than business matters. She tried to change that for some time but then gave up, resigned.
Herman, 55, is Jacobo’s younger brother. He is married, has two daughters and a pr
- Juan Pablo REBELLA - Director
- Pablo STOLL - Director
- Gonzalo DELGADO GALIANA - Script / Dialogue
- Juan Pablo REBELLA - Script / Dialogue
- Pablo STOLL - Script / Dialogue
- Barbara ALVAREZ - Director of Photography
- Gonzalo DELGADO GALIANA - Set decorator
- PEQUENA ORQUESTA REINCIDENTES - Music
- Fernando EPSTEIN - Film Editor
Contacts and useful links
CONTROL ZETA FILMS - Joaquín Requena 1005 11200 Montevideo URUGUAY - T: 5982 4100723 - F: 5982 4100722
MK2 - T: 33 (0)1 44 67 30 80
MK2 - T: 33 (0)1 43 07 55 22 - firstname.lastname@example.org
NON RENSEIGNÉ - T: 33 (0)1 48 04 51 73 - email@example.com
BAVARIA FILM INTERNATIONAL - T: 00 49 89 64 99 26 86 - firstname.lastname@example.org
The Official Selection 2004
Un Certain Regard
- 10 ON TEN
- A CE SOIR.
- A TOUT DE SUITE
- ALEXANDRIE... NEW YORK
- BIENVENUE EN SUISSE
- CHEONG-PUNG-MYEONG-WEOL (SWORD IN THE MOON)
- DEAR FRANKIE
- LU CHENG
- NOITE ESCURA
- NON TI MUOVERE
- POIDS LEGER
- THE ASSASSINATION OF RICHARD NIXON