Your accreditation badge (Festival, Marché or Press) gives you access to the Festival zone and to the screenings (Official Selection, parallel events and/or Marché du Film depending on your accreditation category). Badges are nominative, non-transferable and must be worn so as to be visible in order to facilitate ID checks. In the event of loss or theft, please contact the late accreditation office.
Beyond the Palais des Festivals and the Riviera, the Festival Zone stretches from the International Village Pantiero to the International Village Riviera up to the Cinéma de la Plage. The Festival zone is accessible for accreditation badge-holders via all entrances from 9:00 am to 6:30 pm.
Mediterranean Entrance: accessible to accreditation badge-holders from 9:00 am to 6:30 pm.
Main Entrance (11 to 22 May): accessible to all accreditation badge-holders
- from 8.15 am for screenings scheduled at the Palais before 9:00 am (door on the right).
- until 10.30 pm for access to screenings in the Buñuel Theatre or the Press Room and for the Marché theatres. Access to the exhibition zone closes at 6:30 pm.
Riviera Entrance (11 to 22 May) for Marché badge-holders.
- from 9:00 am to 10:45 pm for Marché badge-holders
- from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm for exhibitors
- until 10:45 pm for Lérins and Riviera screenings
- from 9:00 am to 6:30 pm for Festival and Press badge-holders
Village International (Pantiero and Riviera)
- from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm for Pavillon exhibitors from 11 to 22 May (from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm on 22 May)
- from 9:00 am to 6:30 pm for Professional badge-holders (from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm on the 22 May)
Access to accreditation area
Location: Palais, Level -1, between the tourist office and the main entrance to the Palais.
Opening hours: 10-12 May 2016 from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm, then 13-21 May from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm for Festival and Marché du Film accreditations
NB: Reception area for late accreditations, Marché du Film and Festival: 11-21 May, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Festival Manager: Fabrice Allard / +33 (0)4 92 99 80 57 or 82 34
- Marché du Film Manager: David Capaldi / +33 (0)4 92 99 80 12
- Press Office: +33(0)4 92 99 81 28 or +33(0)4 92 99 81 29
- Audiovisual and photographic press unit & Web Media Audio: +33(0)4 92 99 83 52
Picking up your badge
In the "accreditation" zone, a number of assistants are on hand to guide you.
On presentation of your accreditation confirmation and ID, you will be given your badge
You will also be given a welcome pack. Please read it carefully and keep it: it also contains information on the ticketing system and access to various Selection screenings
If you lose this document, you may obtain a duplicate from the late accreditation office.
Picking up your bag
You can pick up your Festival or Marché du Film bag at the counters facing the accreditation area on presentation of your badge.
Depending on your level of accreditation, your bag will contain the official publications of the Festival or the Marché du Film.
Directions and information about the Festival and the Marché are available at Info Points signaled by a yellow “I”. These Info Points are located:
Inside the Palais:
Level -1: Central aisle and Atrium
Level 0: Hall Méditerranée
Level 3: Rue Intérieure
At the Riviera: Main entrance facing the sea, Aisle A
Pantiero: Village International entrance
Barrière Bistingo (near the Casino Croisette)
11-22 May, 9am to 7pm
Opening hours: from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm and from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Tel. +33 (0)4 92 98 72 24
Location: Gare Maritime
Fire: Tel. 18 (emergency only)
Police: Tel. 17 (emergency only)
Palais des Festivals internal number from a Palais phone: 84 84
In the event of a dispute with a hotel in Cannes, you can contact:
Tel. +33 (0)4 93 39 15 42
Opening hours Monday to Friday: from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
Security checks are in operation at the entrances to the Palais and the Riviera in application of the French Vigipirate plan. We appreciate your cooperation with these measures to ensure the safety of all, and ask you to take into account the possible delays that may result in getting from place to place.
Please notify the presence of any suspeious package by calling:
+33(0)4 92 99 26 26 ou 25 28