The Festival de Cannes attaches great importance to the way we look after festival-goers – we want everyone's stay to take place in a professional, warm and relaxed atmosphere. To this end, we have set up a customised support system throughout your stay as an accredited person guest.
PLANNING AND PARTICIPATION: personalised online spaces
- As you prepare for the event, the"My Account" area is designed to help you obtain accreditation, enter a film, reserve a stand or arrange a screening at the Marché du Film ;
- During the event itself, the "My Cannes" area provides information on the programme, ticketing and access to screenings.
ACCOMMODATION AND TRANSPORT: partnerships for festival-goers
The Festival, in partnership with the Cannes Hoteliers' Union and the City of Cannes presents:
- A centralised hotel booking platform;
- Free access to public transport on presentation of the QR code provided in the "My Cannes" area;
FINDING YOUR WAY AROUND, MAKING THE MOST OF THE FESTIVAL: a listening team, dedicated spaces and services
During the event, a team is trained to help accredited guests in the Festival Zone (Palais, Village International Riviera and Pantiero) and inform them about the areas and services reserved for them.
- 600 receptionists to inform and guide festival-goers;
- 400 security guards to ensure the safety of the area;
- 4 Info Points where hosts answer questions about the Festival and the Marché;
- Work spaces for journalists (WiFi Café Orange, Journalists' Terrace),
- Meeting and relaxation areas for everyone (Accredited pavilion, 3-day pavilion in Cannes, etc.),
- Targeted services (luggage storage, cloakrooms, lost and found, etc.).
- Essential online features on the official website and mobile application: programme, calendar, ticketing, maps and geolocation.
In addition, services are offered for specific groups or in response to specific situations:
- Services dedicated to parents of young children (Baby Lounge, Crèche Le Ballon Rouge);
- Accompanying people with disabilities;
- Dedicated number for victims of abuse or violence (+33 0(4) 92 99 80 09)
- Medical centre providing access to an online consultation in case of health problems.
INFORMATION: event news in real time
- The event website, the mobile application (free & bilingual for iOS and Android) and our social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) provide continuous multimedia coverage of the event as well as all the information on the Selection, the Juries, the events & the Awards.
- The official Festival de Cannes TV broadcasts live from the Red Carpet, press conferences and photocalls;
- The Festival Daily and the Market Daily Screening Program: daily schedules of the Official Selection, Marché and parallel sections.
The welcome we extend to festival-goers is based on protocols that have been carefully drawn up in compliance with the health and safety regulations in force in France, as well as on a staff that is perfectly trained to provide you with the most efficient help and guidance. The Festival is particularly concerned about the courtesy and sense of service of all its teams and knows that it can count on the respect and friendliness of festival-goers... for the well-being of all!
In case of suggestions or difficulties that cannot be answered by the above information, the address firstname.lastname@example.org will be active before, during and after the Festival.