Your accreditation badge (Festival, Marché, Press, Cinephiles or Three Days in Cannes) gives you access to the Festival zone and to the screenings (Official Selection, parallel events and/or Marché du Film) depending on your accreditation category. Badges are nominative, non-transferable and must be worn so as to be visible in order to facilitate ID checks. In the event of loss or theft, please contact the late accreditation office.
The Festival zone includes the Palais and the Riviera as well as the International Village and its boundaries extend as far as the Cinéma de la Plage. Access to the zone is restricted to festival-goers, who must show their badge in order to enter, from 17 to 28 May for the Festival and from 17 to 26 May for the Marché du Film.
Main Entrance : accessible to all professional badge-holders* and Cannes Cinéphiles badges from 9:00 am to 12:30 am
- from 8.15 am for screenings scheduled at the Palais before 9:00 am (door on the right).
- accessible to professional badge-holders* and Cannes Cinéphiles badges from 8:30 am to 12:30 am.
- from 8am to 8pm for exhibitors
Jetée Albert-Edouard Entrance: accessible to professional badge-holders* from 9:00 am to 6:30 pm.
International Village (from 17 May to 28 May)
- access from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm for Pavillon exhibitors (from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm on 28 May)
- access from 9:00 am to 6:30 pm for professional badge-holders (from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm on 28 May)
Riviera Entrance (from 14 May to 26 May)
- from 9:00 am to 6:30 pm for Festival and Press badge-holders
- from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm for exhibitors
- from 9:00 am to 10:45 pm for Marché badge-holders (After 6.30pm, the Marché badges can access the screening rooms)
Protocole Entrance: accessible by badges with blue sqaure from 9am to 6:30pm
* The Festival, Press, Marché and 3 Days in Cannes badges are considered as professional badges.
Access to accreditation area
Location: Gare Maritime (the Maritime Railway Station, located to the right of the Casino Croisette, Palais des Festivals).
Opening hours: 16 to 17 May 2022 from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm and 18 to 27 May 2022, from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Festival Manager: Fabrice Allard / +33 (0)4 92 99 80 57
- Marché du Film Manager: José Cepeda / +33 (0)4 92 99 80 12
- Press Office: +33(0)4 92 99 81 09
- Audiovisual and photographic press unit & Web Media Audio: +33(0)4 92 99 83 52
Picking up your badge
You can pick up your badge at the Gare Maritime or at the automatic dispensers at La Pantiero. In the "accreditation" zone, assistants are on hand to guide you. On presentation of your accreditation confirmation and ID, you will be given your badge.
From the beginning of May 2022, head over to the "My Cannes" section of the "My Account" website for quick access to badge-related services: tickets, screening admissions, schedules, maps, and documentation.
Directions and information about the Festival and the Marché are available at Info Points signaled by a yellow “I”. These Info Points are located:
Inside the Palais:
Level -1: Central aisle, Puits de Lumière
Level 0: Hall Méditerranée
Level 3: Rue Intérieure
At the Riviera:
Gare Maritime (accreditations)
In the event of a dispute with a hotel in Cannes, you can contact: +33 (0)4 93 39 15 42
Opening hours Monday to Friday:
from 9:30 am to 12:00pm
from 2pm to 5:30 pm
Security checks are in operation at the entrances to the Palais and the Riviera in application of the French Vigipirate plan. We appreciate your cooperation with these measures to ensure the safety of all, and ask you to take into account the possible delays that may result in getting from place to place.
Please notify the presence of any suspicious package by calling: +33(0)4 92 99 84 84
Ambulance - T: 15
Fire brigade - T: 18
Police - T: 17
Fire station - T: +33 (04) 92 99 84 04
(located at the north of the Riviera)
Accident, emergency, fire, suspect packages:
In emergencies, dial:
T: +33 (0)4 92 99 87 77
Abuse and aggression:
Whether you are victim or a witness, talk to us or ask for help at the Festival so that we can inform you of the first steps to take.
T: +33(4) 92 99 80 09
WiFi Café, Press room and Journalists' Terrace (for Press badge-holders only, free of charge)
Palais, level 3 and 4
WiFi is available throughout the Palais:
-free for Marché and Press badge-holders with their badge code
-payable online through Palais des Festivals WiFi
Barrière Bistingo (near the Casino Croisette)
Reserved for Festival-goers
From 15 to 28 May:
7.30am to 8pm
Location: Gare Maritime
T: +33 (0)4 92 98 72 24
Opening hours: from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm and from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
FedEx Express FR - TNT Services
Location: Palais level -1 on the right before the elevators, next to the stairs
T: +33 6 73 00 74 50
Express worldwide courier service for parcels and documents.
Services for people with a disability, resolution of disputes regarding your reception and stay
T : +33 (0)4 92 99 81 32
Security checks are in operation out at all entrances to the Palais and Riviera as part of the Vigipirate plan in place across France. We appreciate your cooperation with these measures, which are designed to ensure the safety of all our visitors. Due to the likely delays caused by these checks, please allow for extra time when moving from place to place, and take note of the recommendations below.
THE FOLLOWING IS PROHIBITED:
- In the Festival area: weapons, pyrotechnic devices, tools (including knives), large bags, dangerous objects (left up to the discretion of individual agents).
- In the theatres: messy food, potential projectiles (cans, thermoses, etc.).
Anyone contravening these rules will be denied access to the spaces or will have the prohibited good permanently confiscated.
THE FOLLOWING IS AUTHORISED:
- In the Festival area: food, fruit, snacks in packages, nail clippers, tweezers, perfume bottles, plastic or glass bottles of any size (water, soda, alcohol, etc.), water spray bottles, etc. Motorcycle and bicycle helmets are tolerated.