The safety of participants is a priority for the Festival de Cannes. To guarantee this, presentation of proof of Covid-free status is required to access the Palais des festivals. This may be in digital form (via the French Government TousAntiCovid app) or on paper (see your personal online area under My Cannes for more details on the “Health Pass”).
To ease this process, a screening centre has been set up on La Pantiero. It offers nasopharyngeal or saliva PCR testing: pre-registration online, results in 6 hours, guaranteed confidentiality.
Opening hours: 23 June to 4 July, from 8am to midday/ 5 to 17 July, 8am to 9pm/18 to 20 July, 8am to midday.
Inside the Palais des festivals:
- All necessary steps have been taken to allow everyone to comply with covid-safe measures. Please keep a distance of one metre while queuing, indicated by the floor stickers.
- The air-conditioning is certified as conforming to the standard required for public access during the pandemic
- There will be enhanced cleaning of all areas, with regular disinfection carried out using anti-viral products.
If in doubt, or if you have symptoms:
- There is a medical room inside the Palais.
- There is a medical service which offers tele-consultations in English or French: appointments with a general practitioner available within an hour, or with a specialist doctor within 48 hours. Free online consultations on the Concilio platform are accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week, or by telephone on +33 (0)1 86 76 14 06, from 9am to 7pm, weekdays only.
The effectiveness of these measures is a matter of collective responsibility. It requires that everyone scrupulously respects the health protocol and that anyone showing symptoms – fever, dry cough, breathing difficulties, muscular pain, extreme fatigue, loss of taste and/or smell – acts responsibly and does not enter the Festival zone.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
The telephone number for the COVID information line is: 8135 is you are calling from a Palais des festivals phone line or +33 (0)4 92 99 81 35 if you are calling from an outside line.
For information about the health measures in place in the city of Cannes, go to the Cannes city council’s dedicated webpage.