Observing health protection measures
In order to facilitate access to the tests, a dedicated high-capacity laboratory will be available to festivalgoers: open from 8am to 9pm daily and located on the Pantiero esplanade in the immediate vicinity of the Palais. it will offer salivary (and pain-free) PCR tests, the results of which will be sent by email within 6 hours. These tests will be free for all festivalgoers.
For a quick test that takes just a few minutes, we suggest you make an appointment online at: https://easycovidbiogroup.com or https://easycovid.biogroup.fr/en/
Antigen (lateral flow) tests (with a charge for foreigners) can also be done in the following local partnering chemists:
Pharmacie du Festival - 7 rue d'Antibes - 04.93.39.02.05
Pharmacie du Casino - 9 square Mérimée - 04.93.39.25.48
Pharmacie Monge - 36 rue d'Antibes - 04.93.39.01.29
Pharmacie du Pont Carnot - 2 bd Carno - 04.93.39.05.47
Pharmacie Anglo-Française - 94 rue d'Antibes - 04.93.38.53.79
Pharmacie du Prado - 73 bd de la République - 04.93.38.33 31
ONCE IN THE PALAIS
- Masks will be mandatory in the entire Festival area including inside le Palais, inside theaters.
- All necessary steps have been taken to allow everyone to comply with covid-safe measures. To limit queuing while accessing the screening rooms, pre-reservations for ticketing will open on the 1st of July. Please respect the time slot indicated on your ticket to access theatres.
- The air-conditioning is certified as conforming to the standard required for public access during the pandemic.
- There will be enhanced cleaning of all areas, with regular disinfection carried out using anti-viral products.
If in doubt, or if you have symptoms:
- There is a medical room inside the Palais.
- There is a medical service which offers tele-consultations in English or French: appointments with a general practitioner available within an hour, or with a specialist doctor within 48 hours. Free online consultations on the Concilio platform are accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The effectiveness of these measures is a matter of collective responsibility. It requires that everyone scrupulously respects the health protocol and that anyone showing symptoms – fever, dry cough, breathing difficulties, muscular pain, extreme fatigue, loss of taste and/or smell – acts responsibly and does not enter the Festival zone.
ACCESSING THE FESTIVAL
In accordance with French governmental rules, it is necessary to have one of the following to enter the Palais des Festivals
For nationals of the following European countries :
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Spain, France, Greece, Croatia, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Roumania, Sweden, Slovenia, Slovakia.
One of the following three options of proof of no Covid-19 infection :
An « EU digital Covid certificate » or a French certificate of proof of complete vaccination with a vaccine recognized by the European Medicines Agency (EMA)
- 14 days after the 2nd injection for dual-injection vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca);
- 4 weeks after injection for single-injection vaccines (Johnson & Johnson);
- 2 weeks after injection for vaccines in individuals with a history of Covid-19 (only 1 injection required).
or proof of acquired immunity, with the presentation of a positive RT-PCR test or a positive antigen (lateral flow) test, dated within a time frame of no more than six months old and no less than 15 days old on the date of presentation
or a negative PCR test or a negative antigen (lateral flow) test, dated within the previous 48 hours (to be renewed every 48 hours while at the Festival)
For other participants :
A negative PCR or antigen test less than 48 hours old carried out in Europe (to be repeated every 48 hours during their presence at the Festival), even for people with a complete vaccination course or acquired immunity.
Proof must be in the form of a QR code (given to patients by the medical services who undertook their tests or vaccinations) which can be presented :
as a print-out
or in a digital format
- downloaded on a smartphone
- or downloaded in the Tousanticovid app but only for French QR codes (foreign QR codes cannot be downloaded in Tousanticovid).
These QR codes will be scanned at the entrances to the Palais using the French government app TAC Vérif. In the case where a participant presents himself/herself at an entrance either without any form of proof or with an invalid form of proof, he/she will be required to go for a test so as to obtain a new and valid form of proof.
This health pass is necessary and will be checked at all entrances to the Palais and to the Village International ; however, it will not be required to access the Festival screening rooms (Lumière, Debusssy, 60ème, Cinéum) and the Marché screening rooms (Olympia, Arcades).
The telephone number for the COVID information line is: +33 (0)4 92 99 81 35
For information about the health measures in place in the city of Cannes, go to the Cannes city council’s dedicated webpage.