LA CHAMBRE BLEUE(THE BLUE ROOM)
– “Seriously, Julien, if I were suddenly free, could you free yourself too?”
– “Say again?”
A man and a woman, secretly in love, alone in a room. They desire each other, want each other, even bite each other. In the afterglow, they share a few sweet nothings.
The man at least seems to believe they were nothing.
Now under investigation by the police and the courts, Julien fails to find the words.
“Life is not the same, between the moment you live it and later on down the track when you pull it apart.”
What happened? What is he accused to ?
Year of production: 2014
- Mathieu AMALRIC Director
- Mathieu AMALRIC Screenplay
- Paulo BRANCO Producer
- Stéphanie CLÉAU Screenplay
- Grégoire HETZEL Music
- François GEDIGIER Editing
- Olivier MAUVEZIN Audio engineer
- Christophe BEAUCARNE Director of Photography
- Christophe OFFRET Production Design
- Stéphane THIÉBAUT Re-recording mixer
- Amandine ESCOFFIER First assistant director
ALFAMA FILMS PRODUCTION
T: 01 07 05www.alfamafilms.com