A Festival that's mobile
Starting in May, the application update will allow you to experience the 2017 edition in all its richness and diversity. Developed in partnership with Orange, intuitive and customizable, the mobile application for smartphones and tablets has been designed to be both functional and user-friendly, giving you ‘live’ access throughout the event.
In 2017, the free and bilingual "Festival de Cannes" app brings you:
- Exclusive newsflashes on the Selection, the juries, events and winners;
- Hour-by-hour coverage of the event: news and interviews to share on social networks;
- Videos from the red carpet, photo calls, press conferences, interviews...
- Permanent access to the Festival TV Channel;
- Film trailers and extracts;
- Daily photo galleries;
- The new official Web radio and its podcasts;
- All the latest #Cannes 2017 community news on the social wall;
- A range of practical tools: geolocation, diary, wishlist;
Calling all professionals, this app is also for you! Programme alerts for the screenings of your choice in the interactive diary, receive useful push notifications throughout the Festival and benefit from a host of practical information and geolocalisation while in Cannes.
The "Festival de Cannes - official" app, developed for iOS and Android in partnership with Orange, is available for download from the App Store and Google Play.